1. Information on how to enter this Competition and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This competition commences on Sunday, 1 August 2021 at 09:00 AEDT and closes Tuesday, 31 August, 2021 at 23:59 AEDT (Competition Period).
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. (Eligible Entrant).
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Australian Football League (ABN 97 489 912 318) (AFL) and Therabody International Limited (ABN 88 994 667 595) (Therabody) (together the Promoters), participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
6. This is a contest of skill, judged on criteria set by the Promoters as set out in these Terms and Conditions. All decisions are at the sole discretion of the Promoters and are final. Chance will not play a role in determining the competition winner.
7. There is one (1) available prize that will be awarded to the winner. The winner and the winner’s one (1) guest will win the ultimate Father’s Day AFL experience package and consists of the following:
a. Two (2) x tickets to the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final;
b. Two (2) x tickets to the Pre-Game Food & Beverage Experience at a Premium Crown Restaurant. The restaurant is still to be announced;
c. Two (2) x tickets to 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final Post-Match Final Siren Party;
d. Two (2) x economy flight tickets including return flights departing from the winners nearest capital city;
e. Two (2) nights double room accommodation at the Pullman Hotel in Melbourne;
f. A Therabody prize pack consisting of 1 x Theragun Mini, 1 x Theragun Prime, 1 x Theragun Elite, 1 x Theragun PRO.
8. The Major Prize is valued up to $15,000.00 (including GST) and is subject to flight ticket costs.
9. Prize conditions:
a. Transfers and spending money are not included in this prize package.
b. Regional flights are not included in this prize package.
c. Winners must be able to attend the experience on the allocated ticket dates.
d. Winners must claim the accommodation component of the prize to coincide with the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final and Grand Final events specified in the prize package.
e. The Promoter will not be liable for any injury, loss, theft or damage to any person or possessions related directly or indirectly to the Prize.
f. Any accompanying guest must be 18 years of age or over.
g. All components of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize and their service providers.
h. The Therabody prize pack will be waiting for the winner in their hotel room.
10. Winners of the competition will be required to participate in certain media relations activities for the Promoters, such as appearance in local newspaper articles and participation in filming content to appear on Promoter digital channels. Eligible Entrants will be asked to provide their consent to participate in these activities as part of the Competition entry process. If you do not provide your consent, you will not be eligible to enter the Competition.
11. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
a. Purchase any Theragun Pro, Elite, Prime or Mini product during the Competition Period, retain your receipt;
b. Go to the Competition website: www.afl.com.au/therabody to access the Competition entry form (Entry Form);
c. Complete all required fields in the Entry Form, including but not limited to, full name, address, phone and email address;
d. Upload your receipt;
e. Tell us in 25 words or less why your Dad is a legend in a league of his own;
f. Tick the box where indicated to confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to participate in media relations activities in the event that you are successful in winning a Prize; and
g. Once the Entry Form is fully completed, hit the submit button to submit the Entry Form.
12. Entry Forms are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoters’ competition database and not at the time of completion by the Eligible Entrant.
13. Winners will be selected by a judging panel comprising two senior Therabody representatives and two senior AFL representatives. The judging for this Competition will take place at The Commons, 11 Wilson Street, South Yarra. The prize winner will be notified via email within 2 business days of the selection to organise the claiming of their Prize. The winners’ names will be published on www.afl.com.au/therabody from Wednesday, 8 September 2021.
14. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, or a winner does not respond to the Promoters’ initial communications within 5 days, a further judgement for any unclaimed Prize may take place on Monday, 13 September 2021 at the same time and place as the original judgement. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email on the day of the selection and the winners’ names will be published at www.afl.com.au/therabody within 5 business days of the selection day. The Prize remains the property of AFL & Therabody until claimed by the Prize winner. [HW1] [IT2]
15. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to refuse any Entry Form (and Eligible Entrants from entering the Competition) which: (a) it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information; (b) are incomplete, illegible or incorrect; (c) contain offensive or defamatory comments; (d) which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights; or (e) otherwise contravene these Terms and Conditions.
16. If this promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
17. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights set out in these Terms and Conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under any consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition or accepting or using the Prize.
19. A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity,
residential address or any other information relevant to an Eligible Entrants participation in the Competition.
21. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoters using the Eligible Entrant's name, competition response, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome). The Eligible Entrant can withdraw this consent at any time by notifying the Promoters in writing.
22. If the Promoters become aware that a winner of the Competition has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, that winner may be required, at the direction of the Promoters, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize.
23. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
24. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media platform whatsoever. Any information provided as part of the Competition is provided to the Promoters and not to the relevant social media platform. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of any relevant social media platform’s terms and conditions including but not limited to Facebook’s terms and conditions of use and related rules on www.facebook.com. Eligible Entrants completely release any relevant social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, from any and all liability in connection with this competition.
25. All Entry Forms and other materials submitted to the Promoters in connection with this Competition (in any form including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form) become and remain the property of the Promoters and each Eligible Entrant represents and warrants that it has the right to transfer these materials to the Promoters. The Promoters may use such materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them, including by reproducing, copying, modifying or adapting such materials.
27. Each Eligible Entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the Eligible Entrant to the Promoters for the purposes of the Eligible Entrant’s participation in this Competition has given the Eligible Entrant their express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoters and any of its related companies and to be contacted by the Promoter(s) or any of its related companies in relation to this Competition.
28. The competition is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia.
29. The Promoters are Australian Football League (ABN 97 489 912 318), 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, 3008, (03) 9643 1999. Any reference to AFL refers to the Australian Football League (ABN 97 489 912 318) and Therabody International Limited (ABN 88 994 667 595), 11 Wilson St, South Yarra VIC 3141, firstname.lastname@example.org. Any reference to Therabody refers to Therabody International Limited (ABN 88 994 667 595)
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.